QuadQuestions 18a Simon K esc [RapidESC]
ESCs ship with firmware which can be upgraded by using Afro USB Linker. More details about firmware upgrade process is available here: http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/rapidesc_update.pdf
NOTE: This firmware does NOT check battery voltage or ESC temperature. Always use a LiPo alarm and monitor pack voltage while using.
NOTE: These are not I2C ESCs and as such are not directly compatible with Mikrokopter-style interface, however they can be used with I2CPWM converter with MK hardware.
- Constant Current: 18A
- 16MHz crystal – 16kHz PWM frequency
- Immediate translation of input PWM duty into motor control, no smoothing or delay
- Throttle range calibration available
- Firmware update by USB adapter (not included)
- Battery: 2-4S Lipoly / 5-12s NiXX
- BEC: NO BEC
- Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless
- Size: 12w x 23h x 5d mm
- Weight: 5.1g