Taranis QX7, R-SXR rx, SP Racing F3 FC
I’ve tried just about everything I can find online related to this topic. Lots of forums on the problem, but little resolutions.
I have bound the tx to the rx, and filled out the appropriate fields in beta flight, but there is never any response in the rx tab.
The R-SXR is connected to the UART2, SBUS to RX and S. Port to TX. I’ve also tried switching those to make sure that wasn’t the issue.
I did select serial receiver and sbus in beta flight.
I’ve also connected a XSRM in UART3, but that didn’t seem to work either.
My next plan is to solder the XSRM to UART2 as well as trying a different TX. I feel like I must be missing something so simple, but I’ve been stuck on this for weeks.
I had a local enthusiast take a look and make sure all my soldering was solid and he even wired it up onto his own F3 board, but we still couldn’t figure it out.